Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Muscle Building Nutrition



In the past 6 months I've seen a lot better results purely from just altering my diet. I still used to work out pretty hard, but I had no food filter---I ate whatever was in front of me and consequently, I wasn't seeing results as fast as I should have been. I started caring about what I ate and almost immediately started seeing more significant results. Check out a rough outline of my diet below:Also check out this dude. The man's huge. He knows what he's talking about.

MEAL 1:

  • Egg Whites

    Eggs/ Egg Whites

    8

  • veggies

    Veggies

    1 serving

  • Oats

    Oats

    60-80g

MEAL 2:

  • fish

    Lean Protein (Fish, Chicken, Turkey)

    7oz
  • brown rice

    Carbs (Brown Rice)

    70g

    MEAL 3: POST-WORKOUT SHAKE

protein powder

Protein Powder (Amplified Whey)

40g

Creatine Monohydrate

MEAL 4:

About an hour after my Post-Workout Shake I have a solid meal of:
  • lean meat

    Lean Meat

    7oz
  • carbs

    Complex Carbs (Whole Wheat Rice)

    70-90g
  • veggies

    Veggies

    1 serving

    MEAL 5:

    • Casein Protein

      Whey Protein

      1.5 scoops
    • almonds

      Healthy Fats (Almonds, Pistacios)

      10-20g



      True wealth comes from good health. Couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment